Moa features 34 amazing superfoods that are high in vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants, as well as BioPerine, which has been proven to help nutrient absorption in the body.
Superfoods are foods that contain a large amount of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants or have other special nutritional properties. Instead of featuring only a few watered-down ingredients, Moa combines 34 potent superfoods in every single bottle! That means you're getting a wide spectrum of superfoods from around the world, combined in a synergistic blend for a variety of healthful benefits.
What does it do?
Moa includes ingredients that have been proven to promote healthy immune function and cellular health, such as maitake mushrooms. Maitake mushrooms hail from the mountains of northeastern Japan and are believed to positively affect cholesterol levels.
New Moa Product Flyer
New Moa FAQs
Moa - 8th Wonder of the World
Moa Home Presentation
Moa Quick Flyer
FAQs for the new Moa upgrades:
- What are the new ingredients in Moa?
- Do the new ingredients change the flavor and color of Moa?
- What is Moa's new packaging like?
- What is Bergavit®?
- Why is Bergavit® included in Moa?
- What size are the Moa Go Pouches?
- How many Go Pouches are in one box?
- Why was Moa's preservative upgraded?
- What is NATRIIX made of?
- Is NATRIIX effective?
- How do I store Moa Go Pouches?
- How long does Moa remain fresh after opening?
- How are the mushrooms in Moa grown and harvested?
- How should I take Moa?
- What are the Go Pouches made of?
- What are superfoods?
- What are the key ingredients in Moa?
- What does Moa taste like?
- What are the health benefits of Moa?
- How many times a day can I take Moa?
- Why is Moa spicy?
- What are some other ways I can use Moa?
- Why does my newest purchase of Moa look and/or taste different?
- Can children take Moa?
- Where do the main ingredients for Moa come from?
- Is Moa suitable for pregnant women?