CoQ10 is responsible for more than 90% of energy production within every cell in the body. However, in cells that require higher energy production, such as the heart muscle, having adequate levels of CoQ10 is essential. Since CoQ10 levels decline with age, it is essential to begin supplementing your diet with CoQ10 for overall health, and especially heart health. Adding Omega Q to your Optimals is a great way to provide all the essential nutrients necessary for supporting your heart's health.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to take Biopro-Q if I am already taking Omega-Q?
- If I eat a lot of cold-water fish, do I need to be taking Omega-Q?
- What are the health benefits of Omega-Q?
- What are the key ingredients in Omega-Q?
- What are the TOTOX levels in Omega-Q?
- Why did ARIIX combine C0Q10 with Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Why is CoQ10 important for the heart?