Omega-Q is a unique blend of essential Omega fatty acids and the coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), two of the most powerful ingredients on earth for initiating and sustaining healthy brain, heart, and cellular functions.
What does it do?
The balanced combination helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, supports the heart, and is an important factor in preserving mental function by protecting brain cells, eye, skin, and lung function, as well as promoting improved bone, muscle and nerve health.
To view the Omega-Q Nutritional Supplement Facts Label, go to https://nutrifii.com/usa/english and click on 'INGREDIENTS' by the product of the label you wish to see.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the key ingredients in Omega-Q?
- Why did ARIIX combine CoQ10 with Omega-3 fatty acids?
- What are the health benefits of Omega-Q?
- Why is CoQ10 important for the heart?
- Do I need to take Biopro-Q if I am already taking Omega-Q?
- If I eat a lot of cold-water fish, do I need to be taking Omega-Q?
- What are the TOTOX levels in the Omega-Q?