The negative ions in Restoriix are specifically targeted to track down the positive ions in your body, which are toxins and chemicals, and rid your body of these unwanted accumulated substances. Therefore, Restoriix targets only the "bad stuff" in our body and not the healthy, nutritious substances, which are also positive ions, from your diet or supplementation.
Articles in this section
- How long can I take Restoriix for?
- What is the Natural Lemon Flavor in Restoriix?
- Are there any side effects of Restoriix?
- Can Restoriix be taken with food or put in a shake?
- How do I take Restoriix with Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops?
- What are the key ingredients in Restoriix?
- What is the optimal way of taking Restoriix to maximize its effectiveness?
- What is the recommended use for Restoriix?
- When is the best time to take Restoriix?