Clinical studies have shown that the essential nutrients in both reishi and shiitake mushrooms have a wide variety of health benefits. We have chosen to add them to Magnical-D because the shiitake mushroom has a high content of both copper and zinc, which is critical for bone growth and maintaining healthy bone. While the reishi mushrooms are key for maintaining bone density and also have natural anti-inflammatory properties to help with joint health.
Articles in this section
- Why not take a calcium and magnesium supplement that contains calcium carbonate and/or magnesium oxide?
- Why isn't there more calcium in the Magnical-D?
- Why do I have loose stools when I take Magnical-D?
- Why are reishi and shiitake mushrooms in Magnical-D?
- My calcium and magnesium supplement contains Vitamin K1, is this okay?
- What is the dosage for Magnical-D?
- What are the key ingredients in Magnical-D?