Both CoQ10 and Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for heart health. When you combine Omega Q with ARIIX's Optimals, then you are providing all essential nutrients necessary for overall heart health. The Optimals contain essential antioxidants along with supporting B vitamins and so-called antioxidant minerals. Omega Q contains both essential omega-3 fatty acids and CoQ10, also necessary for optimal heart health. If you have a history of heart disease in your family or are concerned about heart disease, it's a good idea to take Omega Q along with The Optimals.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to take Biopro-Q if I am already taking Omega-Q?
- If I eat a lot of cold-water fish, do I need to be taking Omega-Q?
- What are the health benefits of Omega-Q?
- What are the key ingredients in Omega-Q?
- What are the TOTOX levels in Omega-Q?
- Why did ARIIX combine C0Q10 with Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Why is CoQ10 important for the heart?