In most cases-yes. The nutrients found in the Optimal capsules are the same nutrients you find in your foods; however, because of supplementation you are able to consume these nutrients at levels you can't get from your foods. Therefore, if your physician allows you to eat, you can take your supplements. The only precaution would be if you are taking a blood thinner known as Coumadin or Warfarin. Please click here to learn what to do if you are taking this medication.
Articles in this section
- Optimals (Optimal-M + Optimal-V)
- Where does the coated trace mineral complex come from in the Optimal-M?
- Are skin reactions to the Optimals normal?
- Are the Optimals on PDR.net?
- Can I take the Optimals while taking the prescription medication Coumadin (Warfarin)?
- Can I take the Optimals with medication?
- Do I need to take the full dosage recommended for the Optimals each day?
- Is it best to take the Optimals with or without food?
- What are the children's dosages for the Optimals?
- What is the recommended dosage for the Optimals?