It is always best to take your nutritional supplements with a meal. This allows your body to absorb the nutrients more efficiently and with a greater degree of tolerance. Having food in your stomach will significantly improve the absorption of the nutrients in your Vitamin and Mineral capsules.
Articles in this section
- The Optimals (Optimal-M + Optimal-V)
- Where does the coated trace mineral complex come from in the Optimal-M?
- Are skin reactions to the Optimals normal?
- Are the Optimals on PDR.net?
- Can I take the Optimals while taking the prescription medication Coumadin (Warfarin)?
- Can I take the Optimals with medication?
- Do I need to take the full dosage recommended for the Optimals each day?
- Is it best to take the Optimals with or without food?
- What are the children's dosages for the Optimals?
- What is the recommended dosage for the Optimals?