Restoriix is more effective at detoxifying the body (removing past accumulated unwanted substances) when taken on an empty stomach. Taking Restoriix first thing in the morning, mid-morning, mid-afternoon, or right before bed are the most effective times, given that it is 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating any food.
Articles in this section
- How long can I take Restoriix for?
- What is the Natural Lemon Flavor in Restoriix?
- Are there any side effects of Restoriix?
- Can Restoriix be taken with food or put in a shake?
- How do I take Restoriix with Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops?
- What are the key ingredients in Restoriix?
- What is the optimal way of taking Restoriix to maximize its effectiveness?
- What is the recommended use for Restoriix?
- When is the best time to take Restoriix?