Research shows that Restoriix is very unlikely to affect the efficacy of birth control when taken according to package directions: 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking medication.
Articles in this section
- What is the Natural Lemon Flavor in Restoriix?
- Are there any side effects of Restoriix?
- Can Restoriix be taken with food or put in a shake?
- How do I take Restoriix with Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops?
- What are the key ingredients in Restoriix?
- What is the optimal way of taking Restoriix to maximize its effectiveness?
- What is the recommended use for Restoriix?
- When is the best time to take Restoriix?
- Why am I advised to not take Restoriix with pharmaceuticals and medications?