Vitamin K2 is the key nutrient you want in your calcium/magnesium supplement and not vitamin K1. Vitamin K2 has the unique property of actually attracting the calcium you consume via your diet and supplements and making sure that it is deposited in your bones. It also has the ability to actually block the deposit of calcium into your arteries, which is the primary health concern when consuming calcium supplements alone or not balanced with highly absorbable magnesium.
Articles in this section
- Why not take a calcium and magnesium supplement that contains calcium carbonate and/or magnesium oxide?
- Why isn't there more calcium in the Magnical-D?
- Why do I have loose stools when I take Magnical-D?
- Why are reishi and shiitake mushrooms in Magnical-D?
- My calcium and magnesium supplement contains Vitamin K1, is this okay?
- What is the dosage for Magnical-D?
- What are the key ingredients in Magnical-D?