Magnical-D provides an exclusive blend of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the body to absorb calcium, facilitating its use in bones, cells, and the heart.
What does it do?
In order for the body to properly use calcium, several other elements must be present, including vitamin D3, magnesium and vitamin K2. Vitamin D3 is critical for calcium absorption, while magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and plays an important role in mineralization bone. Vitamin K2, derived from traditional Japanese natto, is key to unlocking the door that sends nutrients from your blood to your bones. All of these important elements, and more, are packed inside Magnical-D to make sure that your body can effectively use the calcium you take.
To view the Magnical-D Nutritional Supplement Facts Label, go to https://nutrifii.com/usa/english and click on 'INGREDIENTS' by the product of the label you wish to see.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the key ingredients in Magnical-D?
- What is the dosage for Magnical-D?
- Other similar supplements contain much more calcium than the Magnical-D. Why isn't there more calcium in the Magnical-D?
- Why do I have loose stools when I take Magnical-D?
- My calcium and magnesium supplement contains Vitamin K1, is this okay?
- Why not take a calcium and magnesium supplement that contains calcium carbonate and/or magnesium oxide?
- Why are reishi and shiitake mushrooms in Magnical-D?