Bonuses represent additional compensation in the Activ8 compensation plan. They are designed to earn people checks quicker than from base commissions alone, encourage leadership assistance to downlines and provide additional compensation for dedicated leaders in ARIIX.
As such, any "Bonus" paid in the Activ8 compensation plan is conditional upon dedicated effort towards the building of ARIIX exclusively. This is not to say that Bonuses shall be immediately terminated should a Representative elect to join, or participate In another MLM, however lack of active participation of ARIIX while actively publically participating in another MLM that is deemed as detrimental to ARIIX's reputation due to statements made in public, may then result in the termination of all Activ8 Bonuses. Conditions for determining the forfeiture of ones Bonuses includes direct references to ARIIX in regards to;
- The extent of the publicity of the departure
- Speaking ill of ARIIX, Products, Management, and/or field leaders
- Disclosing confidential Information
- Failure to comply with Policies and Procedures
- Direct comparisons or contrasts of ARIIX to the competitor
- The degree to which the ARIIX sales, brought by the Representative, has diminished to the alternative competitor
As a professional courtesy and in an attempt to help Representatives maintain their Bonuses, ARIIX shall notify any leaders of significant size In ARIIX, who elect to publically build another business, if such publicity places in jeopardy their Bonuses with ARIIX.
Notwithstanding the potential loss of "Bonuses," provided the terms of your agreements are maintained, a Representative shall continue to receive Base commissions regardless of the publicity of their departure.