The ARIIX Distributorship that you operate is yours. Hence, you have the right to sell it as you would any asset. The amount that you sell it for is determined between a buyer and a seller, but ARIIX has the option to buy (right of first refusal) on any sale of a Distributorship. Without proper notification, ARIIX may exercise its right to buy the Distributorship from the new owner. Should the new owner not sell the distributorship, ARIIX has the right to terminate their Agreements. A fee of $100 shall be assessed for the transfer of ownership.
There are several conditions which limit the conditions under which you can sell your business. It is not the objective of ARIIX to be an impediment to the sale, but rather, to be notified so that such a sale cannot be used to circumvent our Policy regarding "moving your Income position," "owning multiple Distributorships," and/or "cross-line raiding" either directly, or in cooperation with another.
Therefore the following conditions prior to a sale must occur:
- A Distributor must not sell or encourage any sell of a Distributorship being sold to any ARIIX Member or Representative for the intent of moving crossline.
- Only Activated Income Positions can be sold
- Members or Representatives cannot frequently transact or be involved in the buying or selling of distributorships.
- A representative cannot be paid on two or more Distributorships through the purchasing of Distributorships. (Exceptions may include inheritance or marriage.)
- A Distributorship cannot be sold if the Renewal Fee is unpaid at the time of the Distributorships anniversary or allowed to be paid by ARIIX by exception and then sold that same year.
The following rights and privileges shall apply to any sale:
- The 2X membership status for the buyer shall be the same as it was at the time the Income Position was activated. 2x membership status cannot be purchased, in the event it was not earned at the time of activation of the Income position.
- The Gold status for the buyer shall be the same as it was at the time the Income Position was activated. Gold status can be earned, in the event it was not earned at the time of activation. The time for this must be within 8 weeks of the sale date.
- A Title is what an individual earns from commissions generated from a particular Income Position. Hence, the buyer shall begin with no title, but shall establish whatever title is merited after the transfer of ownership.
- All accrued credits/bonuses shall be transferrable (Savings Bonus credits, savings credits, loyalty credits etc.) provided the Income Position maintains uninterrupted commission eligibility throughout the transfer of ownership.
- Sponsorship for the sold Distributorship shall not be changed due to the implications of Matching Bonus.
- A Distributorship cannot be sold entirely, or in part, to any ARIIX member or Representative who is or has been a Member or Representative presently, or in the past 6 months.