Under unique circumstances individuals may possess multiple Distributorships (i.e. marriage, Inheritance), may elect to merge their two income positions into a single Distributorship. This can only be done in the event that the two Income Positions are down-line to each other.
Merging shall mean that the lower Income Position(s) shall become a Re-Entry(s) to the up-line Income Position. With a merger, extra Re-Entry's may exist on any single line. This is allowed, but the earning of future Income Positions on the particular line of the merged Position will be subject to the rules associated with earning additional Re-Entries.
Going forward, the two Distributorships shall be as one. Several conditions may then change:
- The Savings Bonus shall be combined including any Savings Bonus credits earned before the initial payment. In the event that a Savings Bonus was payment in cash or credit has not yet been attained by either IP but by combining the base commissions and/or credits a Savings Bonus payment or credits are earned, the Savings Bonus shall be paid. The bonus shall then be subject to the same terms and conditions as a single Income Position.
- The higher of the two Titles associated with the two Distributorships shall be the title for recognition even after combining both Income Position earnings.
- All accrued credits/bonuses shall be calculated, and limited as combined (Savings Bonus earnings or credits, bonuses, loyalty credits etc.) provided the Income Positions both maintain uninterrupted commission eligibility throughout the merging of ownership. Additionally, a minimum of 150 point qualifying will be required to be paid on all newly combined Income Positions.
- The 2X membership status for the buyer shall be the same as it was at the time the Income Position was activated. 2x membership status cannot be purchased if it was not purchased at the time of activation of the Income position. Only one of the two merged Income Positions must have a 2X membership, to receive 2X status.
- The Gold status for the buyer shall be the same as it was at the time either Income Position was activated. Only one of the two merged Income Positions must have a Gold Status, for the new combined Distributorship to have Gold Status. Silver status is granted when the new combined Distributorship has 4 commission eligible Representatives.
- The new combined Distributorship shall receive reward or recognition towards any contests, or destination awards, provided the newly merged Distributorship earns such accolades above and beyond the growth that simply occurred as a direct result of the merging of the two Distributorships. Growth awards or incentives as a result of the merging Distributorships shall not be counted.
- Sponsorship and hence Matching Bonus for the merged Distributorships shall vary based on the following 3 conditions:
A. One of the merging Distributors is the sponsor of the other. - All down-line Second Generation sponsoring shall become 1st Generation sponsoring to up-line Income Position (one generation of matching bonus is lost)
B. Both Owners are sponsored by the same Individual - No change required. All sponsoring is as before, with front line sponsored individuals become first generation to the upline Income Position 1.
C. Merging Distributorships are sponsored by two different people - No merger shall be granted.
- The Team Lead Bonus shall be paid if the newly merged Distributorship has 4 active Representatives.