Here's how to make changes or cancel your Auto Delivery Order:
- Go to http://ariix.com
- Up in the top right hand corner, click on the Xoffice tab to bring you to the log in screen. (Or click here: https://xoffice.ariix.com/XOffice/)
- Use your Representative ID and password to log in to your Xoffice.
- Once logged in, click on the Auto Delivery icon on your home screen. (Or you can hover your mouse over the Business tab and then click on the Auto Delivery tab.)
- Here, you can create a new auto delivery, edit the products you will be receiving for your next delivery by clicking on the pencil icon, or delete your current auto delivery altogether by clicking on the trash can icon.
(To create a new auto delivery, go on to step 6. To edit the products for your next delivery, skip to step 7.)
- Once you've clicked on the pencil icon, you will go through the list of products and enter the amount of each product you would like to receive for your next auto delivery. Please be sure to check that any product you don't want to receive for your next delivery has a zero in the 'Quantity' column.
After you've checked the number of products and the price, click the 'Continue' button. Then proceed to enter your shipping, billing, and card information as a regular order. Please click on the 'Save' button to make sure your new auto delivery is saved.
- Once you've clicked on the 'Create New AutoDelivery' button, please select your ship to country and click 'Continue'.
Then select the quantity of the products you wish to receive on your next delivery, and click 'Continue'.
Fill out your shipping and billing information as desired, and click 'Continue'.
Put your payment information in and make sure to press 'Submit' to save the order.