Benefits of the Executive Line
Line will be staffed by more experienced reps who will focus their time solely on the needs of our Executive Line representatives. Qualified representatives, including the Founder’s Club and reps that have been vested, will be given a numerical code to use during the option section that will grant them access to our Executive Line. Since the numerical code will be given only to qualifying representatives, the Executive Line option will not be mentioned. The numerical code should not be shared with any unqualified representatives. If a representative that has not met the requirements contacts the Executive Line, the Executive Agents will redirect them to our Partner Support Specialists for assistance. The Executive Line is exclusive to Executive Line representatives.
- More experienced service for faster call resolution
- More personalized services as relationships are built
- Ability to make higher level decisions and exceptions
- Little to no wait times
- Additional title advancement recognition
- Promotional items/prices shared with leaders from time to time through the executive line
- More consistency in experience
- More time for training and education
- Higher levels of trust and loyalty
Upon title advancement, a call will be made by an Executive Agent congratulating and welcoming the rep to the line. They will be given a numerical code to access the Executive Line. The numerical code is subject to change. If the numerical code is updated for any reason, our Executive Agents will contact current qualified representatives and provide them with the new numerical code.
To qualify for the Executive Line a Representative must achieve the following:
- Achieve the title of CEO or above.
- You qualify for 12 months of Executive Service immediately following your qualification as a CEO. Each time you re-qualify as CEO your 12-month service contract is refreshed.
- Chairperson Level 2's and above will be considered vested and will enjoy the Executive Service for the term of their relationship with ARIIX.
- Founders are considered vested and will enjoy the Executive Service for the term of their relationship with ARIIX.
- Maintain a good relationship with (i.e. no outstanding compliance issues).
- New team leaders (mergers) may be given a 3-month access during transitions. This is to be written into any new contract through Tyler Jones. Afterwards, they will be transitioned to our Partner Support Agents until they qualify for the Executive Line.