Earning a re-entry:
If enough volume from Members and Representatives (excluding personal purchases and Preferred Customer purchases) is generated to Optimize a Pay Line, the ARIIX Representative will also be given the option of operating a new Income Position within the Pay Line which reached the Optimized $2,000 in Base Commissions from volume on that Pay Line. This allows for additional earnings and greater stabilized volume from the depths of that organization.
The following conditions apply to re-entries:
- A once-in-a-lifetime Activation order of 150 points for each new "re-entry" is required.
- Once placed and activated, this new Income Position will be eligible for commissions beginning the very next commission week regardless of the Representative's Auto-Delivery cycle.
- Going forward, all Income Position are on the same original cycle.
- A Representative may elect to accumulate a minimum of 150 Personal Product Volume points (PPV) every cycle (rather than 75 for a single Income Position), in order to make all activated Income Positions commission-qualified regardless of how many Income Positions there are.
- Re-entries have no expiration and no time requirement to place provided the possessing Representative maintains the annual renewal fee.
- Re-entries cannot be transferred to another Representative
- Multiple re-entries cannot be placed together in such a manner that the commissions generated from such grouping increases the commission payout over 55% of the sales volume from that organizational structure.
- All unplaced re-entries shall be part of the Distributorship in the event of a sale or transfer or the business ownership.
- Re-entries may be moved after they have been placed within 10 days of placement, or anytime there is NO volume and no active Distributors placed below the re-entry.
- There must always be one Optimized line that does NOT have a re-entry Income Position placed on it.