Earning of a Power Re-Entry™:
A Power Re-Entry™ is an industry first for ARIIX's ACTIV8 compensation plan. This special re-entry is earned by producing 1500 points in your first 4 weeks after joining ARIIX. For your convenience, ARIIX has created the Ultimate Pack or, during limited time offers, Upgrade Packs, to make it easier for you. The unrestricted Power Re-Entry™ allows Representatives to:
- Earn two Re-Entries with the Optimization of their first Income Position rather than the just one
- Place the Power Re-entry on their Power Line; hence no longer requiring rule #10 above
- Place the Re-entry on any of their lines under anyone (excluding inserting) or
- Place the Re-entry under any cross-line individual
While the Power Re-Entry™ is a one-time usage, it can generate an unlimited number of additional re-entries below it, extending its earning potential infinitely! Even more amazing, Representatives may elect to partner with any ARIIX Representatives with their Power Re-Entry™, an industry first! This Patent-pending design has eliminated cross-lines!
All the normal conditions of a Re-Entry apply to the Power Re-entry™. But in the event that a Power Re-Entry™ is placed crossline in a Representative's organization, the following conditions apply:
- In order to protect the fundamental integrity of the sales organization tree, Representatives who choose to place their Power Re-Entry™ in a crossline position must have a minimum of 13,334 TOTAL VOLUME POINTS generated at or below their original Income Position each week, in order to earn commissions from the Power Re-Entry™ and all subsequent Re-Entries placed below it. TOTAL VOLUME is inclusive of Preferred Customers, Members, Representatives and Personal Volume generated in the Representative's PLACEMENT organization. In the event a Representative does not have the minimum of 13,334 TOTAL VOLUME POINTS generated at or below their original Income Position in a given commission week, their crossline Power Re-Entry™ will be ineligible to earn commissions that week. All volume generated under the Power Re-Entry™ shall still be paid on for all positions above the Power Re-Entry™ as typical.
- The Power Re-Entry™ may only be placed in OPEN positions and may not be inserted.
- As always, Matching Bonus follows the sponsorship tree, not the placement tree. This carries over to the placement of Power Re-Entries™ in crossline positions. Only the original sponsor shall earn Matching Bonus on all combined earnings, including earnings from the Power Re-Entry™.