No. See Jouvé's Never Ever List pdf attachment below (also located in your Xoffice Library under the Jouvé section) for an in-depth overview of the ingredients we've committed to never, ever include in our products. Unlike other brands which use the term "clean" in very vague terms, we define this term very clearly.
Articles in this section
- Jouvé FAQs
- Where can I find Jouvé before and after photos?
- Where can the Jouvé clinical studies be found?
- What is the purpose of maltodextrin in our Jouvé products?
- Are Jouvé products Vegan, Gluten free, Tested on animals, and 100% organic?
- Are there specific storage requirements for the Jouvé products?
- Can Jouvé products be used both morning and night?
- Can Representatives sell the Jouvé samples?
- Can you put Jouvé products on eczema or rosacea?
- Can you use Jouvé products on a bald head?