Our development team designed the size of this product to last 28 days, or 4 weeks, when used as recommended. Rather than an all-over facial product, the Tightening Serum is a targeted spot treatment and should be used on small areas of the face. However, because everyone's skin needs are slightly different, users may go through this product faster or slower than the average person. If you find you are going through your tube of Tightening Serum in much fewer than 28 days, we recommend decreasing your usage slightly, and focusing on the areas that really need the product (fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness beneath the eyes).
Articles in this section
- Instant Tightening & Restoring Serum
- Can the Tightening Serum be used on eyelids?
- How does the Instant Tightening & Restoring Serum work?
- How do I apply the Tightening Serum?
- How long do the effects of the Tightening Serum last?
- How long will it take to see results when using the Instant Tightening & Restoring Serum?
- How long will the Tightening Serum last?
- How should I store the Tightening Serum?
- Is the Tightening Cream safe for pregnant women and nursing mothers?
- On what areas of the skin can the Tightening Serum be used?