All essential oils and oil blends should be diluted for use during pregnancy or lactation. It is advised to use 10 percent or less of Calm and Escape blends by mixing 1 part essential oil blend with 9 parts Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Articles in this section
- Are the Priime Oils chemo-typed?
- Priime Essential Oils Safety
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?