Pregnant or lactating women should always consult with their doctor or primary care adviser before using essential oils or essential oil blends. Experts recommend that all essential oils be avoided during the first trimester and only those approved by your primary health care adviser be used during the second and third trimesters.
Articles in this section
- Are the Priime Oils chemo-typed?
- Priime Essential Oils Safety
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?