Do not use Ice or Sentry blends throughout pregnancy and nursing. They contain the powerful oils wintergreen, white camphor, and cinnamon, which are not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Articles in this section
- Are the Priime Oils chemo-typed?
- Priime Essential Oils Safety
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?