Gentle lavender meets soothing oils of neroli, valerian, and damask rose to ease restlessness, relieve feelings of anxiety, and promote peach and tranquility.
What does it do?
Reduce Stress- The oils of Mediterranean neroli and bergamot remain two of the most popular additions to expensive perfumes, and there's a reason why—we are drawn to how they have a soothing effect on the central nervous system, naturally calm the pulse, quiet the nerves, and promote a sense of peace.
Calms the Mind- Treasured for centuries as one of nature's most powerful pick-me-ups, steam-distilled oil from thousands of damask rose petals gently lift the heart, calming anxiety, and infusing a sense of serenity.
Promotes Relaxation- Extracts of lavender and valerian contain natural compounds believed to ease restlessness and feelings of anxiety. Just a few drops of Calm added to bathwater or mixed in fractionated coconut oil for a nighttime massage are particularly helpful for restful sleep and promoting feelings of calm.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does Calm work?
- What ingredients are in Calm?
- How can I use Calm?
- Are there any precautions I should take when using Calm?
- Are Priime essential oils blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
- Is the Calm oil safe to use for someone with dermatitis?
- Can an elderly person who has trouble sleeping use the Calm?
Visit priimeoils.com to learn more!