Priime Fractionated Coconut Oil is a food-grade carrier oil and supplement. It is a multipurpose essence, readily absorbed into the skin, hair, and digestive system, making it an ideal moisturizer, carrier oil, massage oil, and dietary aide.
What does it do?
Dietary Supplement- Priime Fractionated Coconut Oil is an excellent dietary supplement. It is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids, which are readily assimilated and used for energy rather than stored as fat, boosting the metabolism and assisting healthy cholesterol levels.
Light Moisturizer- Priime Fractionate Coconut Oil makes a light and silky moisturizer that may be applied directly to dry skin and hair. It is easily absorbed, leaving no greasy residue, and is safe and soothing for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis, and dry, itchy skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does the Fractionated Coconut Oil work?
- What is in Fractionated Coconut Oil?
- How can I use the Fractionated Coconut Oil?
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
- Is Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) approved for use during pregnancy or lactation?
- Is the Fractionated Coconut Oil extra virgin? Has it been hydrogenated, bleached, refined, or deodorized?