Long prized for its therapeutic properties, precious frankincense meets with fragrant helichrysum, soothing Roman chamomile, and bracking spearmint to help ease tension, reduce stress, and uplift your mood.
What does it do?
Relieves Tension- Extract of helichrysum is known as the "oil that heals" in its native Madagascar, and is widely used to temporarily relieve headaches and soothe tension. Natural compounds in eucalyptus and cardamom are believed to support these functions as well.
Lifts Mood- Many ancient cultures learned the value of frankincense and patchouli in focusing the mind and promoting deeper states of meditation which uplifts spirits. We add them to this blend for the same reasons.
Cools and Soothes- A bracing sensation follows each drop of Escape when applied to the temples and neck, as pure essences from the mint family penetrate the skin to cool stress points and ease tension headaches, while the clean fragrance calms breathing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does Escape work?
- What ingredients are in Escape?
- How can I use Escape?
- Are there any precautions I should take when using Escape?
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Is Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) approved for use during pregnancy or lactation?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
Visit priimeoils.com to learn more!