Bracing peppermint and white camphor join with birch and wintergreen, essences that act to cool and soothe sore muscles. Black pepper oil stimulates blood flow, while key ingredients penetrate to reach deep muscle pain.
What does it do?
Cools and Soothes- If your muscles tighten as they heat up, the oil of white camphor, wintergreen, and peppermint in this blend bring down the temperature on contact.
Relaxes Muscles- Natural properties in birch, German chamomile, and essential oils of the mint family soothe the body's response to overexertion by calming muscles and restoring movement.
Calms Anxiety- Ice finds the stress that tends to settle in the neck, shoulders, and lower back, penetrating deeply and dissolving knots.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does Ice work?
- What ingredients are in Ice?
- How can I use Ice?
- Are there any precautions I should take when using Ice?
- Are Priime essential oil blends safe for use during pregnancy?
- Which essential oils are considered safe for use during the second and third trimesters?
- Which essential oil blends should be avoided during pregnancy or when lactating?
- Is Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) approved for use during pregnancy or lactation?
- Should I use the essential oil blends at full strength?
Visit priimeoils.com to learn more!