Unopened Puritii water filters can be stored in an area of low humidity and away from extreme temperatures for up to one year. Used filters must be dried thoroughly and placed in a sealable bag for storage. Inspect the filter before using it again for signs of mold or damage.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to boil the Puritii water bottle?
- Puritii Water Bottle & Filter
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?