While most people think drinking water from the tap is safe, they don't realize that bacteria and viruses can be swimming in your drinking glass, and traces of toxic metals and industrial contaminants are found in nearly every city water system. The laws for monitoring US tap water have not been updated for over 40 years, and the government requires testing for only 91 out of thousands of contaminants known to be dangerous.
Articles in this section
- Water Filtration System
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?
- How does the Puritii water filter work?