The Puritii Plastic Bottle is BPA free. We use only ABS and olefin based plastics, and medical grade silicone for water contact parts. All of these materials are also free of known estrogen-mimicking compounds. The Puritii Stainless Steel Bottle is made of LDPE (low density polyethylene), the cap is PP (polypropylene), the valve is silicone, and the filter is made of ABS (used in piping systems).
Articles in this section
- Water Filtration System
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?
- How does the Puritii water filter work?