Zero Water is double distilled water that no longer contains useful minerals. Distilled water is also known as "hungry water" in that it attracts minerals from the body to itself, a process known as chelation, and is harmful for the body. Once the water passes through the kidneys, some of these vital nutrients are expelled and long-term use can result in damaging mineral deficiency. While Puritii removes harmful chemicals, toxins, heavy metals, and volatile organic compounds, it does not remove these essential minerals and it therefore does not produce what is known as "Zero Water."
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to boil the Puritii water bottle?
- Puritii Water Bottle & Filter
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?