It functions much like a net that keeps out the contaminants - and it's a much bigger net than the old filter. This net basically keeps the contaminants from getting through the filter. One other unique aspect of the filter is that it emits a positive electrostatic charge which attracts the negatively-charged microbial and chemical impurities, acting much like a magnet to trap these contaminants in the filter media. This filter is also antimicrobial.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to boil the Puritii water bottle?
- Puritii Water Bottle & Filter
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?