You may notice a fine carbon dust only with your first use of the filter. Completely safe and harmless to ingest, this is a part of the filter design and comes from the proprietary media blend of zeolite and fine ground coconut carbon.
Articles in this section
- Water Filtration System
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?
- How does the Puritii water filter work?