Puritii plastic bottles are made of low density polyethylene (LDPE) and are top rack dishwasher-safe. The stainless steel bottles are also top rack dishwasher-safe.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to boil the Puritii water bottle?
- Puritii Water Bottle & Filter
- Puritii Water Purification Webinar - March 2017
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- Are the Puritii water filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii water filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Does the Puritii water filter meet NSF standards?
- Does the Puritii water filter produce "Zero Water?"
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?