Yes it is; however, you should always seek the approval of your health care practitioner.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?