This is one of our most-asked questions. If you are going to cheat, then cheat with lean proteins or green vegetables. Please don't eat any sweets, ice cream or other types of simple sugars. If you do, it will set you back 3 to 4 days. You are not going to suddenly gain 5 pounds, however you also will not lose any weight for 3 to 4 days. Obviously we prefer that you not cheat, but if you do, be smart in your approach. Whatever you do with this, do it in moderation and don't let it set you so far back that you give up on the diet all together. Remember, you will not meet your weight loss goal if you quit on the diet. But cheating once or twice will not totally derail you.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?