If you are using Xceler8 at night, the B vitamins and green tea extract in the product could be disrupting your sleep. You could also be eating too late at night, making your body spend energy on digestion when you are trying to sleep. Try increasing your morning and afternoon serving of Xceler8 to avoid taking it at night and eat dinner earlier in the evening. If you're taking Rejuveniix as well, don't use it at night. Give yourself 5-6 hours between taking it and going to sleep.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?