The pea protein in PureNourish is the safest protein available, with even fewer side effects than whey, though it occasionally causes bloating. You can relieve this symptom by decreasing your serving amount. Your body should naturally adjust to your new diet within 1-2 weeks, alleviating symptoms. If not, please contact your physician.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?