You can expect to be hungry the first couple of days during the diet. After about 48 hours the Slenderiix and Xceler8 Drops begin to curb your hunger and release fat stores to help feed your body. Factors that ensure faster weight loss include making fibrous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts part of your lunch and dinner meals. Fiber and water intake are extremely important to your success with this program.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?