This diet is extremely flexible. If you would like to exercise then you need to offset calories burned with an increased consumption of calories. For example: If you run and burn 300 calories then you need to balance that out by consuming 75% of those 300 calories (or an additional 225 calories consumed). But you may only eat from the approved proteins and vegetables. No extra fruit. It is important to note that vigorous exercise will slow your weight loss. You will lose inches, but your overall weight loss will be noticeably slower.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?