According to the National Headache Foundation, 30% of headaches can be tied to diet-related issues. Therefore, when you're rapidly losing weight, a common side effect is frequent headaches. Cutting sugar, caffeine, salt, and fat can cause your head ache. Another likely headache trigger is dehydration so up your water intake. Your body should adjust to your new diet within 1-2 weeks, alleviating symptoms. If not, please contact your physician. (http://www.rd.com/slideshows/headache-and-weight-loss-what-your-body-is-telling-you/#slideshow=slide3)
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?