You are likely experiencing a diet of this nature for the very first time. Any time you alter your diet, common side effects such as stomach discomfort, diarrhea, and constipation can occur. Rest assured that this is very common. You can diminish this symptom by decreasing your serving size of PureNourish. Your body should naturally adjust to your new diet within 1-2 weeks, alleviating symptoms. If not, please contact your physician.
Articles in this section
- Slenderiiz FAQs
- What do you use for natural flavoring?
- How can I be sure your "natural flavoring" is safe?
- Are any sweeteners besides Stevia approved for the Slenderiiz Program?
- Can I take Slenderiiz while on chemotherapy?
- Can someone who is going through any type of surgery still be on Slenderiiz and supplementation?
- Does birth control affect Slenderiiz results?
- Does Slenderiix or Xceler8 affect blood pressure?
- How does Slenderiix work?
- How do I use the Xceler8 complex with Slenderiix?